At Sword & Shield we focus solely on information security. Sword & Shield offers a variety of security risk management products and services that cover the entire security life-cycle. We are an established company in a growing market. Our security professionals are well trained and have a deep understanding of security issues.
To ensure the continued success and demand for our products and services, we are seeking talented professionals of high integrity who are motivated, bright, innovative, and dedicated to join our team. Generally, we seek applicants with qualified experience in information security, network security, compliance (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, GLB, SOX), penetration testing, firewall/VPN/IDS/IPS integration, intrusion analysis, and security architectures.
In addition to a career in the challenging world of computer and network security, Sword & Shield Enterprise Security, Inc. offers competitive salaries and full benefits, including:
- United Healthcare health, dental, and vision insurance. This plan, for both employees and their families, is fully paid by Sword & Shield.
- Profit-sharing 401K retirement plan with company matching.
- Flexible Spending Account plan to pay for medical expenses with pre-tax income.
- Company-paid basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Voluntary group life insurance with periodic open enrollment.
- Aflac voluntary supplemental insurance.
Requirements For All Technical Positions
U.S. citizenship is required and the security engineer must be able to qualify for a security clearance to access some government facilities. Candidates with current (within last 3 years) DOD Secret or TS/SCI clearance will be given highest priority.