If you own or operate a small to mid-size business with less than 255 IT devices connected to your network, the nCircle PureCloud vulnerability scanner is a very cost effective way of understanding your security risk profile. This service:
- Can scan every internal and external-facing device on a small to midsize business network, including those behind the firewall.
- Requires no hardware or software deployment or firewall changes, using only a web browser.
- Scans every device, prioritizes all discovered vulnerabilities and provides detailed guidance on the steps necessary to reduce or eliminate those vulnerabilities.
- Is priced as low as $7 per connected device.
|PureCloud Data Sheet|
|Request a Demo and a Free Trial|
Why do I need to scan my network?
“Cyber security issues now top the list of risks to watch, ahead of weapons of mass destruction and resource security” says the World Economic Forum Risks 2011 Report. The survey reported that 40 percent of respondents don’t have the capability to detect and prevent cybercrime. Breach data suggest that small to mid size businesses may be more at risk due to the lack of in house network security expertise.
Sword & Shield Enterprise has been testing networks since 1997 and our analysts are increasingly alarmed at the lack of attention given to protecting valuable assets by small to mid size businesses. The excuses for lack of focus are varied. But lack of security threat awareness by business owners, lack of security technical expertise and costs are among the top reasons.
nCircle PureCloud cost effectively provides the very basic component of a sound security plan, vulnerability scanning. Vulnerability scanning should be done regularly (at least once per quarter or every time a change is made to the network) and action taken to eliminate the problems found.
What else can I learn from a PureCloud scan?
- A complete inventory of all devices connected to the network. Lets you determine if rogue devices have been connected. Rogue devices may have been remotely installed via malware and may be siphoning sensitive information to outsiders or former employees.
- Reports on number of vulnerabilities found, the severity of the risks found and how your results compare to other networks scanned by nCircle.