Sword & Shield is a Websense Platinum Reseller, offering the highest level of service and best prices to Websense customers.
E-delivery in one business day
Order by noon Eastern time and have your license key by email the next business day. You can download the software and manuals from Websense.com even before you place your order and install Websense in demo mode. Enter the license key to make the demo permanent. Free printed manuals available upon request from mywebsense.com once you receive your key.
- Web Filter Express – A cost-effective solution for small organizations. Uses the same URL filtering database as other Websense products. Windows only for a single, non-high availability gateway. Only archives 30 days worth of data. Web-based reporting. Support for 30 protocols.
- Web Filter Enterprise – All of the features of Express, plus support for Linux and Solaris servers, more advanced reporting, unlimited data archiving, bandwidth management, support for 80 protocols, and optional Remote Filtering.
- Web Filter Web Security Suite – All of the features of Enterprise, plus IM attachment management, Real Time Security Updates, ThreatWatcher, SiteWatcher, and BrandWatcher. Includes Security Filtering at no extra cost.
- For an extended comparison of the three products, please see this PDF datasheet.
- Web Add-ons: Remote Filtering – Allows organizations to apply internet use policies to remote office and mobile laptop users, protecting them from external security threats and preventing them from accessing malicious and inappropriate sites.
- Web Add-ons: Security Filtering – Blocks URLs categorized as malicious, spyware, phishing and other frauds, potentially unwanted software, bot networks, and keyloggers. Available for Enterprise. Included with Security Suite.
Web Filtering – Hosted on Websense’s Remote Servers
- Hosted Web Filter – Hosted Web Filter provides comprehensive and accurate Internet filtering, including filtering for productivity and bandwidth-draining Web sites.
- Hosted Web Protection – Websense Hosted Web Protection secures your networks against blended and Web-based threats such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, and other forms of malware. Websense Hosted Web Protection processes all Web content, including webmail, through the Websense service to remove malicious code before it reaches your network.
- Hosted Web Security SMB Edition – Includes Web Filter and Web Protection services. Available in 25, 30, 35, 40, or 45 user increments.
- Email Security – Delivers effective protection from today’s blended threats of spam, malware, and phishing by integrating the Websense market-leading Web and reputation data
- Email Add-ons: Email Antivirus Agent – Adds antivirus protection to email security.
- Email Add-ons: Email Virtual Image Agent – Adds automatic blocking of offensive images to email security.
Email Security – Hosted on Websense’s Remote Servers
Websense Hosted Email Security provides email security in the cloud with nothing to install. Choose from Antispam, Email Security (antispam plus antivirus), or a complete package that includes Content Control. Content Control enables email content control with end-to-end encryption and customized lexical analysis and is backed by SLAs ensuring a 99 percent spam detection rate and 100 percent protection against known viruses. More…
Content Protection Suite
- Formerly Port Authority, the Content Protection Suite provides comprehensive data leak prevention.
- Data Discover – Identifies where data resides on the network and where it is being sent.
- Data Monitor – Passively analyzes and reports on data traffic for compliance.
- Data Protect – Interrupts disallowed data transmission. Optionally offers remediation or administrator approval.
- Data Security Appliances – With the purchase of Websense Data Discover, Websense Data Monitor, and Websense Data Protect, Protector and Manager are required. Protector and Manager are available on an appliance platform or as software to be run on Microsoft Windows Server. Protector and Manager software is included in the subscription of Data Discover, Data Monitor, and Data Protect.
- Client Policy Manager – A centrally-managed endpoint security solution that prevents the installation and execution of unauthorized applications and enforces application use policies with its comprehensive database of categorized applications, which is updated daily. Allows system administrators to prevent devices such as flash drives, CD/DVD burners, floppy drives, and external hard drives from being used on client workstations.