An organization’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) is often a vector of attack for hackers. The VPN is effective only if it has been implemented properly with a thorough and accurate procedure. As hackers become stealthier and threats become more ubiquitous, it is essential that organizations routinely evaluate their VPN’s success at keeping these threats at bay.
Sword & Shield Approach
The VPN Audit service audits your VPN and your VPN policies and recommends techniques to optimize and enhance your VPN’s effectiveness. Potential security vulnerabilities are identified. The assessment is both a manual and automated review process comparable to NIST SP800-77 (Guide to IPsec VPNs) and SP800-113 (Guide to SSL VPNs) recommendations and industry best practices.
This assessment may be the first step in understanding how to securely allow a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) policy.
A Sword & Shield VPN Assessment and Audit provides answers to the following questions and more.
- Is your VPN meeting the expectations of your corporate users?
- Have you added rules for “one-time” or specific situations and forgotten to delete the rules?
- Have you inherited new VPNs through a merger or acquisition?
- Are you allowing access to your VPN for business associates or trading partners who are not employees?
- Are you allowing access based on the least privilege rule?
Find Out More
Sword & Shield has been outsmarting cyber-criminals and improving security for enterprises around the world since 1997. Fill out our Consultation Request form or call us so we can begin securing your future.
U.S. Toll-free: 800-810-1885