You Don’t Need a Fortune to Hire a Security Team
The Target hack.
And the thousands of small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) owners who thought they were immune to cybertheft but still suffered data breaches are just some examples that show that investing in your network security is important.
In fact, it should be as much a part of doing business as ordering stock and paying employees.
But, for some SMBs, hiring an entire IT staff and dedicating a good portion of that staff to monitoring network security is cost-prohibitive and comes with a price tag that is too large for the budget.
Have you thought about a Virtual Security Compliance Consultant (vSCC)?
A vSCC is a portfolio of services delivered through our Enterprise Solutions program. These virtual employees manage infrastructure, firewall and virus protection and disaster recovery in addition to monitoring, measuring and maintaining the IT health and security of a company’s network round-the-clock.
With CIO salaries averaging more than $150,000 a year, the small retail chain or the local start-up might believe it’s less costly to take their chances without realizing how much a breach will cost them in fines and loss of reputation.
Sword & Shield’s vSCC can give you access to an entire team of security professionals with expertise across a wide range of technologies and skills at a cost far less than hiring an on-site professional.
Some of the things our vSCC can do for your organization:
- Assist in the development of your cyber security program
- Objectively assess your current security posture and provide recommendations for right sizing your security
- Provide recommendations for technology spend
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Develop and deliver security and compliance training
- Develop security and compliance roadmaps to provide guidance on closing security gaps