Sword & Shield is one of a select number of HITRUST-authorized Common Security Framework (CSF) assessors, and one of only a few CSF assessors whose organization focuses on information security and compliance to offer HITRUST compliance services.
You’ve been told by one of your most valued clients that you have to become HITRUST certified, but you don’t know what that means or how it’s going to affect your business. This is uncharted territory for you, and you’ve heard it’s a daunting task.
What if we told you we can make your HITRUST experience easier and more positive?
Sword & Shield’s HITRUST Compliance Services
Sword & Shield Enterprise Security partners with you to remove the mystery and uncertainty surrounding HITRUST to make compliance less “painful.” Our certified HITRUST practitioners show you how to make this a useful and productive tool for your path to HIPAA compliance.
Sword & Shield is one of a select number of HITRUST-authorized Common Security Framework (CSF) assessors, and one of only a few CSF assessors whose organization focuses on information security and compliance.
We supplement your staff with our team of certified professionals to provide the following HITRUST compliance services:
- Help you select and purchase the HITRUST portal.
- Help you accurately scope the relevant controls specific to your environment.
- Perform an assisted self-assessment in which we help you populate the portal and validate your entries, or
- Validate your entries after you populate the portal.
The result is HITRUST certification.
Our certified HITRUST assessors take the burden off you and your staff by taking a comprehensive, flexible, and consistent approach to regulatory healthcare compliance and risk management.
Value to Your Business
Sword & Shield’s more than 20 years as security and compliance experts empowers us to do the following for our clients:
- Provide insight into what you can expect throughout the HITRUST validation and certification process.
- Simplify your HITRUST experience.
- Incorporate existing recognized security and compliance frameworks such as HIPAA, NIST, ISO, and PCI.
- Assess how your controls program is or is not meeting requirements and help you provide a clear and actionable plan to fulfill them.
- Remove a considerable amount of burden from your staff, allowing them to concentrate on their jobs.
Fast Track Your HITRUST Certification
Request a free HITRUST certification consultation.