C-Suite Level Information Security Management
Hiring a full-time C-level professional can be cost-prohibitive. Sword & Shield Enterprise Security’s Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) service provides companies of all sizes and industries with executive-level guidance and leadership, but without the costs of hiring a full-time “C-suite” employee.
This allows organizations in today’s constantly changing threat landscape to develop a security vision, strategically plan for the future, budget and uphold the integrity of the program.
Virtual CISO Services
The vCISO partners with you as a trusted member of your leadership team to develop and maintain a company security vision and strategy by doing the following:
- Conveying industry trends and leading the team in architecting solutions.
- Developing long-term security and compliance plans.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Assessing risk appetite and applying this to program development.
- Determining the proper security framework(s) with which the company must comply.
- Providing guidance and direction in achieving any compliance requirements the company may have.
- Acting as an objective resource for boards of directors to rely on for advice and guidance independent of bias.
Outsourced CISO Pricing
The Virtual Chief Information Security Officer provides a depth of knowledge and breadth of experience to give you peace of mind in knowing you are leaning on the expertise of the best, at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. In addition, Sword & Shield offers subscription-based tiered pricing* to ensure we can assist organizations of all shapes and sizes. This makes the cost of a chief information security officer predictable and easier to budget.
Get a Handle on Your Security
Request a Free Consultation.